As a company committed to growth, we're always looking for the right person to add to our team. If you're looking for a new opportunity, take a look at our current openings. One of them might just be exactly the career move you’ve been looking for.
A Risk Management Consultant will excel in territory management, recruiting, revenue growth, brand protection and professional etiquette. The role requires a CEO mentality – act as if you own the sales territory. This mentality encompasses the relationship with internal sales and operations staff, building a territory, and upholding the Ash brand and culture.
To be successful, you will:
- Have a deep understanding of the uses for life, long-term care, and disability insurance including but not limited to business, individual, and estate planning uses.
- Drive revenue through effective territory management, recruiting, and relationship building. o Cover the territory, maintain contact with our top producers, recruit new producers, and build revenue above the territory’s existing baseline premium and revenue levels. Management at a strategic and tactical level exists in a successful territory.
- Engage and build relationships with advisors.
- Educate advisors in more complicated products to increase likelihood of recommendation and control the product mix with high-quality carriers.
- Follow a solutions-based model.
- Continuously prospect and get in front of the sales process.
- Represent all lines of protection/risk mitigation tools that Ash Brokerage represent: Life, Disability and Long-Term Care.
- Facilitate case management issues with the home office and advisor.
- Maintain the Ash culture through teamwork, cross-selling and professional sales skills.
- Ensure that the advisors representing Ash are using carrier-approved materials and Ash-approved materials in their practices.