Ash Answers. It’s a simple phrase capturing our approach to service, solutions and communications. In that spirit, we seek to provide transparency that helps you understand our values and the way we operate. The following information and disclosures can help clients and prospects understand who we are and make informed decisions about working with Ash Brokerage and its affiliates.
Select from one of the following or scroll down for additional information.
- Ash Brokerage affiliates and divisions
- Privacy Policies
- Business Continuity Plan disclosure
- Notices and Use of Website
- First Palladium Relationship Summary (PDF Download)
- First Palladium Reg BI Disclosures (PDF Download)
- SEC’s Investor.gov Website
- SEC’s Introduction to Investing/Investment Products (see Insurance Products subsection)
This information and disclosures may change from time to time, and updates will be published on this website as they are available.
Ash Brokerage, LLC and its affiliates listed below (“Ash”) support insurance agents in their sale and marketing of insurance products; and, in some cases, Ash may be part of transactions directly with end consumers. As part of the process of providing products and/or services, we are committed to protecting your privacy concerning the personal information (“PI”) we collect about you. We do not sell your PI to third parties, but we may share it with third parties as necessary to provide you with the products or services you or your agent requests and to administer your business with/through us. This Notice describes our current privacy practices. For as long as we have your PI, we will protect it.
888 S. Harrison Street, Suite 900
Fort Wayne, IN 46801
11020 Oakmont Street
Overland Park, KS 66210
303 West Main Street, Suite 200
Freehold, NJ 07728
As of January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) took effect. The CCPA gives California consumers certain rights regarding their personal information, including but not limited to:
- The right to know what personal information is collected, used, shared or sold.
- The right to delete personal information held by businesses.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of personal information.
- The right to non-discrimination in terms of price or service when a consumer exercises a privacy right.
To request to delete your information or know what information is held with our company please click the CCPA Request to submit an electronic request or call (800) 589-3000 ext. 0607. In order to verify your identity, we may ask you to provide some personal information such as: the last four digits of your social security number, birth date, and/or address. Once you submit your request we will respond back to you within 45 days.