Planning Ahead for High-Net-Worth Clients
If that's you, please click the button to continue.
More Money. Same Risk. Your best clients usually don’t like writing checks – at least not bigger than they need to. Whether it’s insurance premiums or taxes, your job is to help them keep their assets safe, earning more and ready to transfer to the next generation. As we wait to see what 2021 and a new administration will bring, it’s important to create a plan that looks ahead and considers every option. Watch this discussion on the potential obstacles facing high-net-worth clients this year, and how insurance solutions can help turn them into opportunities, including:
- Using life insurance to reduce estate tax exposure
- Comparing the benefits of cost of insurance vs income taxes
- Reducing the emotional strain on family during a long-term health condition
- Avoiding the liquidation of assets in a financial emergency
- Protecting a key source of earning potential
We'll help your clients hold onto more of their money--and potentially put it to a better use.
Chad Eyrich is the LTC nerd. He not only helps educate advisors and their clients on the importance of care planning, but he also orchestrates a smooth application process from start to finish. He leads Ash's LTC sales team and travels through the United States to present educational seminars on care planning, funding options and alternatives to traditional LTC insurance.