John Redmaster, Certified Financial Planner - Where Should Millennials Put Their Money First?
John Redmaster, Certified Financial Planner and fellow Millennial, joins us to break down where Millennials should focus their money first. Should we pay down student loans or credit card debt? Save for a home? Invest in a 401(k)? Build up an emergency fund? John helps us find answers to these questions and more on this week's episode:
- What tips would you give to Millennials who just graduated college (or are several years into the workforce) who feel like their student loan debt is unmanageable?
- Since you have the CFP designation, can you explain a little bit about what exactly that designation means and why it may be important to consider when seeking a financial advisor?
- What can Millennials do TODAY to get their finances on track?
- Financial Focus Website: https://www.financialfocusonline.com/
- Face The Fear Website: https://www.facethefearfw.com
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisory Services offered through Investment Advisors, a Registered Investment Advisor and Division of ProEquities, Inc. Securities offered through ProEquities, Inc., a registered Broker/Dealer and member FINRA/SIPC. Financial Focus is independent of ProEquities, Inc. Ash Brokerage and its affiliates are not associated with ProEquities.
As an RIA Consultant with Palladium Group, Kaitlyn Duchein engages with advisors & planners in the Registered Investment Advisory space in a confidential and consultative arrangement.
Kaitlyn is a registered representative of First Palladium, LLC, Member FINRA and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ash Brokerage, LLC. Supervising office located at 888 S. Harrison Street, Suite 900, Fort Wayne, IN 46802. (800) 589-3000.
Nicole Ellsworth has unrelenting drive. With more than ten years of experience in fast-paced, customer-focused environments she's skilled in a wide variety of disciplines. A driven self-starter, Nicole is equally adept at accomplishing goals individually or as a leader.