Chad Eyrich, Long-Term Care Professional
In this episode, we sit down with Chad Eyrich, a Long Term Care Professional, to talk about what Long Term Care is, why it matters, and how to make sure you and your family have a plan in place if a Long Term Care event occurs.
Here are a few of the questions we get answered:
- What is Long Term Care?
- How does Long Term Care coverage work? What kind of options are available for Long Term Care coverage?
- Why should Millennials be concerned about Long Term Care, especially when they are still so young and years away from needing this kind of service?
- How can a Millennial start a conversation with their parents or grandparents about Long Term Care?
Here are some quick Long Term Care Stats:
- 52% percent of people turning age 65 today will need some type of long-term care services in their lifetimes
- Average annual cost of private room in a nursing home (2017): $97,455
- 34.2 million Americans have provided unpaid care to an adult 50 or over in the past 12 months
- Face The Fear Website: https://www.facethefearfw.com
- Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an RIA Consultant with Palladium Group, Kaitlyn Duchein engages with advisors & planners in the Registered Investment Advisory space in a confidential and consultative arrangement.
Kaitlyn is a registered representative of First Palladium, LLC, Member FINRA and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ash Brokerage, LLC. Supervising office located at 888 S. Harrison Street, Suite 900, Fort Wayne, IN 46802. (800) 589-3000.
Nicole Ellsworth has unrelenting drive. With more than ten years of experience in fast-paced, customer-focused environments she's skilled in a wide variety of disciplines. A driven self-starter, Nicole is equally adept at accomplishing goals individually or as a leader.