RICP® Designation Virtual Study Group
February 2, 2022
10 a.m. EST
A Smarter Way to Earn Your RICP® Designation
This is the kickoff session for a year-long RICP® study group that will meet weekly. If you're interested, register here for free and then check your email for a link to pay for the discounted coursework and study materials from The American College of Financial Services. For more details, see www.ashbrokerage.com/ricp
When you join an Ash study group, you will be eligible for peer support, discounts, and reimbursement. Working virtually with your study group, you’ll digest course content together while gaining insights and building relationships with your peers. It’s a great way to stay on track for your designation while growing your network.
What you get from the RICP® Ash study group and The American College of Financial Services:
- Self-study materials to prepare for group sessions
- A weekly one-hour virtual group session that covers the core competencies of the RICP® program
- Access to recordings of all group sessions to review topics and discussion
- Contact information for other attendees to build relationships and support for the test
Why you should participate in an Ash RICP® study group:
- 90% pass rate of participants
- Facilitation of course concepts with industry leaders
- Share ideas and best practices in a community of like-minded advisors
- Peer accountability to move efficiently thru the program
- Save up to 43% on tuition over going directly to The College
About the RICP® designation
The accredited RICP® program from The American College of Financial Services is tailored for financial professionals seeking to specialize in the retirement income planning field through an online, self-study format that allows you to move through lessons at your own pace to suit your busy schedule.
The RICP® curriculum takes a deep dive into the skills needed to build sustainable, holistic retirement plans, from understanding how to build a retirement income portfolio to managing the plan along the way or handling estate tax issues.
Each course has an outline and on-demand videos to help you progress through the content. If you study on your own for a few hours each week and participate in the weekly study group, you will have a good chance of passing the courses.
For more details, see www.ashbrokerage.com/ricp