October 9, 2023
October 10, 2023
October 11, 2023
Hyatt Centric Downtown Nashville 210 Molloy St, Nashville, TN, 37201Get Directions
Retirement Study Group - Nashville
Join Ash's Retirement Leadership Team In Person
There's something about being together, in the same place, networking and building relationships. In 2023, you're invited to join one of our retirement study groups. Take advantage of a beautiful city, spend time with your peers and get new ideas for helping your clients achieve a successful retirement.
We'll discuss today's important retirement income planning techniques:
- Clarify the myriad of indices in the industry — so you can have clear conversations with clients
- Uncover emerging economic trends — providing insight for the best outcomes.
- Grow, manage and systematize your business — to get more out of your business personally and professionally
Instead of just telling you how to help your clients, we'll show you the tools at your disposal from Ash Brokerage. You'll leave ready to attract new clients, grow your business and remain relevant with your clients as the US experiences a shift from accumulation into income planning. You can view the full agenda here.
Get 1-on-1 advice
Don't miss out on spending 1-on-1 time with our retirement leadership team! In the registration process choose 1:1 and we'll be in contact to schedule a time at the meeting that will work best. You can choose from sessions on marketing and technology, practice management or the Ash Annuity Audit.
Relax — as your partner, it's on us
Once you're registered, Ash Brokerage will make your hotel reservation and cover the cost of hotel nights on Oct. 9 and Oct. 10. Ash will also cover:
- All meals during the event
- The cost of an afternoon activity (if approved by your broker-dealer)
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel (via Uber or Lyft)
- Up to $400 in reimbursed travel costs (subject to approval, see details in FAQ)
Registration is limited to 25 advisors — so sign up today!
Mike McGlothlin, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®, LUTCF®, NSSA® is a bestselling author, industry-renowned speaker and expert in growth strategies for financial advisors.
Today as the Executive Vice President of Retirement for Ash Brokerage, he leads 65 direct reports who have grown a business line to one of the largest wholesaling teams in the Brokerage General Agency space.
As a professional guide he can help any financial advisor looking to create exponential revenue growth, to find new clients and better streamline their operations by incorporating simple methodologies and proven models.